Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Schultz
Dr. Thomas Schultz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with another office in Beaufort, SC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Schultz is affiliated with Beaufort Memorial Hospital, Hilton Head Regional Medical Center and Roper St. Francis Physician Partners. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Schultz has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Thomas Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Mazen Khalil
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Benjamin Jones
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi37
Dr. Sultan Siddique
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, SC 0.01 mi13