A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schultz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schultz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Schultz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schultz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Varnville, SC.
See Beaufort Internists and Beaufort Cardiologists.