Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schultz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schultz, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Schultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hilton Head Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Physician Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Schultz DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schultz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schultz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hilton Head, SC and Varnville, SC.
See Beaufort Internists and Beaufort Cardiologists.