A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Scott is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Scott has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Scott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Scott practice?
- Dr. Thomas Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Woodstock, GA.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.