A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thomas, Hand, Hip & Knee Replacement & Revision, Total Shoulder Replacement, Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Upper & Lower Extremity Fracture Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W. Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons and Fresno Surgeons.