A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Thomas, Hand, Hip & Knee Replacement & Revision, Total Shoulder Replacement, Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy, and Upper & Lower Extremity Fracture Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.