Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Wright practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.