Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Wright practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.