Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wright, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Wright practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.