A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Young, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Young has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Young MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Young practice?
- Dr. Thomas Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Young practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Pediatric Specialists.