A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waddell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Waddell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Halmar Waddell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Thomas Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Waddell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.