A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waidzunas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Waidzunas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waidzunas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Waidzunas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Waidzunas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Waidzunas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Waidzunas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Waidzunas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Waidzunas practices Family Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Family Physicians.