Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Waits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waits
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waits, FNP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Waits graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Waits has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Waits FNP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Waits practice?
- Dr. Thomas Waits has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Waits practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newburgh, IN.
See Newburgh Internists and Newburgh Oncologists.