A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Waits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waits
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waits, FNP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Waits graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Waits has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Waits FNP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Waits practice?
- Dr. Thomas Waits has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Waits practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Internists and Evansville Oncologists.