A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walbolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walbolt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walbolt graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Walbolt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas David Walbolt DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Walbolt practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walbolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Walbolt practices Surgery near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Surgeons.