A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waldinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Waldinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waldinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Waldinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Powell Waldinger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Waldinger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Waldinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Waldinger practices Dermatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Dermatologists.