Learn more about Dr. Thomas Waldinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Waldinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Waldinger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldinger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Waldinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waldinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Waldinger practice?
Dr. Thomas Waldinger practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Dermatologists.