A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walek, MD, PC is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dr. Walek performs a wide array of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walek graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Walek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Walek MD and PC is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Walek practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walek practices Plastic Surgery near Warwick, RI.
See Warwick Plastic Surgeons.