A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wallace is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallace
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wallace, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wallace has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Witherspoon Wallace MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wallace practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Cardiologists.