Dr. Thomas Wascher MD Patient Reviews

• 164 reviews

no change

February 1st, 2017
Life Saver
I suffered for months with severe back and leg pain due to a herniated disc. At 28 years old, I thought my life was over. Dr. Wascher performed a L5/S1 Microdiscectomy and it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He truly cares about his patients and their long-term health and well-being. He is extremely intelligent and his track record proves it. I recommend him above anyone else. If you're in pain do not hesitate because with Dr. Wascher, you are in great hands!

January 10th, 2017
Treats you like family
I went to see Dr. Wascher and his team to have a Brain Tumor (Pituitary Macoradenoma) removed. Dr. Wascher, David Bond and the rest of his team where incredible to work with. The where open and thorough with their communication. Upon my first meeting with them they said 'We will treat you like family here' and they lived up to that proclamation. The team helped keep all of my appointments straight, followed up, gave feedback and responded to calls and questions in a very prompt manor. The surgery itself went great, and the rest of my physician team was impressed with the work Dr. Wascher did. I recommend you choose Dr. Wascher with confidence.

January 8th, 2017
Dr. Wascher was extremely knowledgeable, diagnosing what 5 other doctors could not. He recommended a procedure explaining it in detail. He even explained other treatments I had heard about and why he wouldn't recommend those. The procedure went just as he said it would, and I am grateful to Dr. Wascher and his staff for a great outcome and healthy future.

December 23rd, 2016
I was very impressed by Dr.Wascher and his team from the initial meeting through surgery and follow up.

December 20th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Wascher to anybody
I was diagnosed with a Chiari Malformations. Surgery was a success. I am a big guy with a big neck. A hole was cut into my skull and the back of my top two vertebrae were cut out. I had little pain or discomfort through the process. HIGHLY recommend Dr Wascher.

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Wascher did an outstanding job on my back surgery. At my first office visit, he and his assistant, David Bond, took time to really explain my condition, my options and what the procedure would entail. After speaking with David and Dr. Wascher, there was no doubt that Dr. Wascher was the person to do my surgery. The level of care I received both pre and post surgery was fabulous and I couldn't be happier with my outcome. Thank you Dr. Wascher and David Bond for your professionalism, honest concern and excellent care! You are a great team!

November 4th, 2016
The entire team was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.. I had an awesome experience for something that was very scary..

November 3rd, 2016
Describes pending procedure in layman's terms.

September 18th, 2016
Patient
Dr Wascher is a brilliant surgeon. He did not waste time, but scheduled the much needed surgery asap. From the first office visit to the last post op visit, I was treated with respect and could not ask more from a doctor and his staff. After years of continued pain Dr. Wascher gave me a new lease on life. So grateful for his surgical knowledge and great staff. David his assistant was wonderful. Cannot say enough about how thankful I am to have been under his excellent care. He was a God send. Thank you Dr Wascher and David and Staff.

August 29th, 2016
Mgr at Educational Facility
From the minute I hurt my back and realized I had 3 herninated discs, we started to ask around and were told Neurospine was the place to go and Dr. Wascher was the surgeon to ask for to fix the problem. I had waited 30 years to get married and six weeks before my wedding the MRI lab tech told me I had three herninated discs and that I wouldn't be dancing at my wedding. I was crushed. But we met with the Doctor Stellars who ended up giving me a cortisone shot to get through my wedding-which I danced at and had a great time and Dr. Wascher performed the surgery two weeks after the wedding. Now six weeks later I'm 99% pain free. The care, kindness and level of care and customer service we received from the nurse practioner David, Dr. Wascher, Dr. Stellars, the physical therapist Bob Daul, the patient educator-Heather Gueller was outstanding! My husband has an insurance business where he works with over 1,000 senior clients each year and hears constantly about the issues with the health care they receive. He was absolutely impressed with Neurospine and our the care/results. I highly recommend Neurospine -Dr. Wascher has a 98% success rate and book of statistics on his patients to back it up! We never felt rushed with our appointments and the amount of time each person spent with us including the Dr. Wascher was very impressive too. Thank you for giving me back my quality of life and for putting a plan in place to get through the wedding so I could dance with my husband, friends and family. PRICELESS

August 25th, 2016
Awesome group!
Awesome in every aspect. Hardly no waiting between each process. Wascher and Bond are excellent/ and have en excellent "bed-side manner". The schedulers were awesome! The receptionists are professional and always have a "readiness" about them when I checked in. They did all the leg-work for insurance and pre-op physical, etc. No demand for $ up front (like the crooks at Neuro Science Group!). They contacted me along the way to keep me informed and tell me what to expect during the process. I felt I was in great hands! Something I never felt before... I suffered from back pain most of my adult life. I always got the run-around from other doctors (more physical therapy!) (more money!) Neuro Spine Center of Wisconsin and Doctor Wascher focus on the patient not the business and money! They fixed Me!!!! I'm so grateful my father talked me into searching out Dr. Wascher (he fixed my Dad 16 years ago) Almost the same exact surgery.

August 25th, 2016
He has helped me when others couldn't.