Dr. Thomas Wascher MD Patient Reviews

4.8

no change

March 21st, 2017
Cervical stenosis myelopathy C3-C7 Cervical front and back surgery
Dr. Wascher & David Bonds are an amazing team! Dr. Wascher is an amazing surgeon and I would not trust anyone else to preform surgery this critical. David Bonds spent over an hour after 5pm answering all my questions. I am finally pain free after 7 years and also improved both my right and left hands and feet are now the same temperature, my balance and bowels have improved 100%, which I did not realize were affected by my spinal cord damage.

March 10th, 2017
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Wascher and his team were very professional from my first visit to post-op where I am currently! I feel his excellent work in surgery is the reason for my speedy recovery and everything feeling good again! I highly recommend Dr. Wascher!

March 3rd, 2017
Dr. Wascher is awesome!
He is a brilliant, kind and compassionate man. There is no one better.

March 3rd, 2017
I was very satisfied with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff and Dr. Wascher. I am also very happy with my results.

February 26th, 2017
nuerospine surgery
very successful

February 10th, 2017
Excellent doctor.
Trust him 100% with my life.

February 1st, 2017
Life Saver
I suffered for months with severe back and leg pain due to a herniated disc. At 28 years old, I thought my life was over. Dr. Wascher performed a L5/S1 Microdiscectomy and it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. He truly cares about his patients and their long-term health and well-being. He is extremely intelligent and his track record proves it. I recommend him above anyone else. If you're in pain do not hesitate because with Dr. Wascher, you are in great hands!

January 10th, 2017
Treats you like family
I went to see Dr. Wascher and his team to have a Brain Tumor (Pituitary Macoradenoma) removed. Dr. Wascher, David Bond and the rest of his team where incredible to work with. The where open and thorough with their communication. Upon my first meeting with them they said 'We will treat you like family here' and they lived up to that proclamation. The team helped keep all of my appointments straight, followed up, gave feedback and responded to calls and questions in a very prompt manor. The surgery itself went great, and the rest of my physician team was impressed with the work Dr. Wascher did. I recommend you choose Dr. Wascher with confidence.

January 8th, 2017
Dr. Wascher was extremely knowledgeable, diagnosing what 5 other doctors could not. He recommended a procedure explaining it in detail. He even explained other treatments I had heard about and why he wouldn't recommend those. The procedure went just as he said it would, and I am grateful to Dr. Wascher and his staff for a great outcome and healthy future.

December 23rd, 2016
I was very impressed by Dr.Wascher and his team from the initial meeting through surgery and follow up.

December 20th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Wascher to anybody
I was diagnosed with a Chiari Malformations. Surgery was a success. I am a big guy with a big neck. A hole was cut into my skull and the back of my top two vertebrae were cut out. I had little pain or discomfort through the process. HIGHLY recommend Dr Wascher.

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Wascher did an outstanding job on my back surgery. At my first office visit, he and his assistant, David Bond, took time to really explain my condition, my options and what the procedure would entail. After speaking with David and Dr. Wascher, there was no doubt that Dr. Wascher was the person to do my surgery. The level of care I received both pre and post surgery was fabulous and I couldn't be happier with my outcome. Thank you Dr. Wascher and David Bond for your professionalism, honest concern and excellent care! You are a great team!