Dr. Thomas Wascher Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wascher?

3 Level Cervical Fusion

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I had a 3 level cervical fusion with 3 titanium cages, 8 screws and a plate 6 weeks ago. When I found out I needed surgery, I went to Dr. Wascher for a second opinion. The first doctor treated me inappropriately with traction, PT, etc and I spent an extra year in pain without relief, not to mention the medical bills. I saw Dr Wascher and had a lengthy discussion about my condition. He was professional, knowledgeable, honest, kind, caring and showed me statistics on the outcomes of his surgeries. I needed to have my neck broken and realigned, as well as take care of the stenosis and herniated discs. I immediately felt comfortable placing my life in his hands, knowing he was the expert in this field. He had me see my pulmonologist and be cleared for surgery, along with having a dexa scan to make sure my bones could hold the screws he needed to insert. He took all the precautions before hand to make sure this surgery was a success and to limit complications. He didn't just say, "Yes, I'll do the surgery" and go into this blind. He took every precaution to make sure this surgery was a success and to limit any potential complications post surgery. I respect that in a doctor. I have had nothing but excellent care from Doctor Wascher and his team. When I called his office on the weekend, I got a response back within 20 minutes. Dr Wascher himself, called me on a Sunday to check on me after my surgery. That just doesn't happen.... I have had multiple surgeries and have never had the surgeon call me after to see how I was doing!!! I recommend Dr. Wascher if anyone needs cervical surgery. He is THE BEST!

Couldn't be Happier !!!!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I called for a 2nd opinion on a disk replacement surgery I scheduled within days.with another neurosurgeon. I called David Bond and Dr Wascher, they squeezed me in THE NEXT DAY before their vacation the next week. After the first visit, I got a spinal injection at his office , they scheduled physical therapy in my area, Today I had a follow up visit. My strength is 100% back, tingling in fingers is better, Without them I would have an unnecessary disk replacement surgery right now! Amazing !!

Excellence at it's best

Posted on November 15th, 2017

L4-5 Laminectomy with bone graft

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Wascher did an excellent job on my surgery! He is very professional, answers all questions and takes time to make sure that I was satisfied. It is 11 weeks today and I am feeling great! I would recommend Dr. Wascher to anyone who needs brain, back or neck surgery!

KJS E

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Top notch Dr no one to compare!!! The words THANK YOU don't give it justice to Dr. WASCHER. I was very thankful to have HIM as my surgeon .I am doing great thank you and your wonderful staff and crew . KJS Sept. 20 2017

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Wascher was THE doctor to perform my surgery. He is a quality, professionalism and personable rolled together.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr. Wascher is an extremely skilled doctor and very professional. I had back surgery a month ago and feel great.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr Wascher and NP David Bond are an amazing team. They were very personable and willing to answer all my questions and made me feel very confident with having the procedures. I had 2 bulging discs and spinal compression that required 2 surgeries: Anterior Corpectomy of C6 with bone graph and fusion from 5-7 and Posterior laminectomy of C5-7 with fusion. It's been 7 weeks and I feel great and have been back to work for 4 weeks already. I highly recommend Dr Wascher and his team

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Excellent neurosurgeon. 100% confidence in dr if ever need to have another neurosurgery. David Bond, Dr. Wascher's advanced nurse practitioner is also excellent and very, very knowledgeable.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

So many great things I can say about Dr. Wascher and his staff. What sticks out most is how much better he's made my life. He truly has a talent of knowing how to fix the problem and ensuring you are comfortable. I wouldn't send anyone in my family to anyone else. Thanks Doc

Great experience

Posted on September 8th, 2017

In my opinion the best around! Made me feel at ease with the entire process, 6 weeks removed from surgery and i feel great, everything is healing as planned! I definitely recommend Dr Wascher.

Posted on August 7th, 2017

My story starts Spring of 2016. I woke up one morning in April and my hands were numb and tingly. I waited a few weeks and it didn't go away so I made an appointment with a hand specialist. I had several appointments and tried several options to make my hands better and to no avail. The hand doctor kept telling me that my symptoms were not consistent with carpal tunnel but that is what he was leaning toward as a diagnosis. I was sent to the Neuro Science center for a test to see how the nerves in my hands reacted to being shocked. The neurologist there said I had carpal tunnel (I probably did have carpal tunnel but not bad enough to have surgery!). So the hand doctor did surgery on both of my hands; one in August 2016 and the other in September of 2016. I didn't get any relief from either surgery and the hand doctor kept telling me to give it time. I went to my family doctor the end of October 2016 and told her about my adventure and that I didn't feel any relief and she didn't think that was normal. She asked if anyone ever checked my neck. My response was "my neck?????". She said if someone came to her with numb and tingly hands the first thing she would check is the neck. I had an x-ray of my neck and she found that I had big problems. She then ordered a MRI and told me I would most likely be referred to a neurosurgeon. YIKES..... So this started my journey with Dr. Wascher. He reviewed my MRI and immediately knew I had big problems and needed extensive surgery. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wascher, David and the rest of his staff. Everyone is top notch and very helpful and friendly. I felt very comfortable asking questions that I felt were kind of silly. Dr. Wascher and his staff stressed several times that they were there to make this as easy and comforting as possible for me; they held true to their word. I had surgery on both front and back C3, C4, C5, C6 and C7.. After the first surgery in the front my hands were no longer numb. I could tell immediately when I woke up and needless to say I was thrilled. After 12 weeks of wearing the neck collar and healing I would say my hands are about 90% back to normal. Dr. Wascher is amazing! His expertise, knowledge, precision, care, compassion and love of his patients and work are clearly evident. This man is a gift to his profession. I feel blessed and honored to have had him as my surgeon.