A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Watkins, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Watkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Watkins practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.