Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Watkins, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Watkins DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Watkins practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Primary Care Doctors.