A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Watkins, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Watkins practice?
Dr. Thomas Watkins practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.