A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Watson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Watson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas George Watson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Watson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Watson practices Family Medicine near Pine Grove, PA.
See Pine Grove Primary Care Doctors.