Learn more about Dr. Thomas Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Webster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Webster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Webster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Webster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Webster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Webster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Orthopedic Surgeons.