A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Webster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Webster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Webster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Webster practice?
- Dr. Thomas Webster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Webster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Surgeons.