A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wehmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmann graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Wehmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Summa Western Reserve Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wehmann DO is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wehmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wehmann practices Surgery near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Surgeons.