A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmann graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wehmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Wehmann practice?
Dr. Thomas Wehmann practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Waycross, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Waycross Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Wehmann, Dr. Tomas Wehmann, Dr. Tommie Wehmann, Dr. Tommy Wehmann