A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Weida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Weida practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weida has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weida practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Primary Care Doctors, Hershey Family Physicians, and Hershey Geriatric Doctors.