A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weida
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Weida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Weida practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weida has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weida practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Family Physicians and Tuscaloosa Geriatric Doctors.