- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weimert is Excellent. Dr. Weimert has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weimert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weimert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weimert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weimert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weimert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Weimert practice?
Dr. Thomas Weimert practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Weimert, Dr. Tomas Weimert, Dr. Tommie Weimert, Dr. Tommy Weimert