Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weimert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weimert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weimert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weimert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weimert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Weimert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weimert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Weimert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Weimert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weimert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Weimert practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.