A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weimert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weimert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weimert, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Weimert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weimert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Weimert MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Weimert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weimert has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weimert practices Otolaryngology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Otolaryngologists.