Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weingeist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingeist
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weingeist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weingeist, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Penetrating Eye Injuries
- Retinal Disorders
- Uveal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingeist graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weingeist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- V A Med Ctr, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Weingeist MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Weingeist practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weingeist has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weingeist practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.