Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weisel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weisel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisel graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weisel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Weisel practice?
Dr. Thomas Weisel practices Internal Medicine near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Fishkill Internists.