Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Weisel
Dr. Thomas Weisel, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Hopewell Junction, NY, with other offices in Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weisel is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Weisel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Weisel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopewell Junction, NY.
Dr. Rona Heublum-Colton
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Paul Auerbach
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Faustino Macuha Jr
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Hopewell Junction, NY 0 mi8