A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weisenburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weisenburger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weisenburger, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisenburger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Weisenburger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Harry Weisenburger MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Weisenburger practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weisenburger has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Weisenburger practices Therapeutic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.