Dr. Thomas Welle DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016
Terrible Bedside Manner
We did not like this doc. He did not perform the surgery; this was a follow-up appt. He never asked or answered questions; was cold and indifferent, rushed out of the office; we never experienced any empathy or warmth. Definitely would not suggest this DO to anyone.

June 19th, 2015
Set broken arm crooked in cast, terrible job

April 14th, 2015
Poor attitude and general lack of people skills that does not put a patient at ease. I rather drive to the main office in Palo Alto than be seen by this doctor again.

October 14th, 2013
bad attitude
Dr Welle may be a competent doctor, but we found him to be impatient, defensive and rude when we asked for information about a loved one. Perhaps we just caught him at a bad time, but he displayed classic terrible bedside manner both times we had to interact with him. Someone should tell this guy that his attitude is awful. He doesn’t seem to understand that his job is to be helpful, not to make a difficult circumstance even more stressful.

February 1st, 2010
Diane
When trying to obtain help for my mother who had just had surgery I contacted this doc to try and get help. He had to be contacted 2 x's by the switchboard and then once he called back we discussed what she could do to get her pain back under control. We hung up and I realized that she needed a refill on her meds so I called him back by pressing re-dial.I tried to explain how she had not been taking the appropriate drugs since she did not have any and he cut in and said he did not care to hear the details and they proceeded to (in a very angry an hostile voice) said to me "Don't ever call a doctors house AGAIN" I started to reply and he again in a even more angry voice repeated "Don't ever call a doctors house AGAIN" I then said all did was hit redial and again her repeated the above. I had no way of knowing when he called where he was calling from. For all I knew he was at the office since the switchboard stated he was the On Call doctor for that day. I expect an apology!!!

August 24th, 2009
Very good doctor
Dr. Welle is an excellent at comprehending and diagnosing problems. I trust his judgment and he is an excellent surgeon who did a great ACL replacement.

September 11th, 2008
Dr. Welle never rushes through the visit and is always very warm and genuine.

July 27th, 2017