A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Wen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Wen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Cardiologists.