A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Wen MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Wen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Cardiologists.