A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wendel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wendel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Duane Wendel MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Wendel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wendel practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA and Sonora, CA.
See Manteca Internists.