A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wenstrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wenstrup is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wenstrup, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenstrup graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wenstrup has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Raymond Wenstrup MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Wenstrup practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wenstrup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wenstrup practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.