Dr. Thomas Westbrook Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Westbrook?

HORRIBLE experience

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I took my 3 year old son to see Dr. Westbrook and he was so rude. He left the door open during our visit and was anxious to leave the room the whole time. Did not explain a course of treatment or plan of action. He did not sit down and discuss options of testing or why he wanted to start a certain medicine. I will be going to a new doctor and we will never go back. Horrible experience. Also, it took multiple calls with the office to even schedule an appointment. The nurse was great, only positive.

Excellent Diagnostic Skills

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Westbrook is skilled, knowledgeable, caring and has a wry sense of humor which I find amusing. He has great follow up. I have been seeing him regularly for an immune deficiency which causes a bronchial autoimmune disorder. After many years (about 15) of having a chronic cough that was misdiagnosed as various other things, he was the doctor who found the real problem. Fortunately, my condition has progressed very slowly so my follow up care has basically remained the same. However, if and when I need more treatments, I trust he will know the best thing to do. The only flaw is the wait time; he must be overbooked.

Greatest Doctor Ever!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

This Doctor has saved my life from a rare form of allergic reaction; known as Steven Johnson Syndrome, making me whole again. His special bedside manor and his willingness to find the issues and work with his patients through their concerns; makes him special in every way. In my book he is the greatest....

LONG WAITS

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Every single appointment we have to wait at minimum an hour. It's more frustrating each time. They are VERY slow. As far as Dr. Westbrook, he is ok. Jokes a lot.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Appointment time was 3:30. Did not see Dr.Westbrook until 5:15. Called the office early this morning to get a prescription refilled. Call was not returned. The ex was not called in to my pharmacy. I will be transferring to another doctor tomorrow. Office staff are not professional.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Was in the office for over 2 hours... not cool. Otherwise, Dr. Westbrook and staff are great.

One of the best doctors I have seen in my 20 years of health issues!

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Westbrook is a no non-sense doctor. He gets straight to the point and I like that. If he can help you he will help you. If he cannot help you he will refer you to someone he thinks can help you! I like that! He is a good man who sincerely want to make people well. He has common sense, and guess what...I like that! Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Westbrook. I wish he was an internist so he could be my primary care doctor because he is smarter than most of them out there!

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Wait time was a bit much but once I had my tests and got to see the Dr., was very impressed. He asked me a lot of questions pertinent to a diagnosis and seemed very knowledgeable concerning allergies. My daughter is a nurse in a hospital and has had dealing with this Dr. She highly approved of Dr. Westbrook...good enough for me! I am needing allergy shots and was told to wait until office contacted me with insurance approval...that was two weeks ago, still haven't heard from the office. I guess I need to follow up with them!

Dr. Westbrook

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. Westbrook diagnosed me after having hives for 17 months, including seeing 3 other specialist as well as 9 out patient services. He is amazing and very knowledgeable.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I had seen him before and shouldn't have returned!!! I was left in a closed room after female noted allergic reaction... Dr. Did not come to check for quite a while.... Very Poor care

Horrible experience/would NOT reccomen

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I had an apt with Dr. Westbrook and was there for 4 hours. I paid out of pocket because I don't have any health insurance. He took me off my hormone replacements and antidepressants thinking that was causing my reactions. He was suppose to call in replacement meds...this was a Thursday. I go to pick them up Thursday and they aren't there. Friday the office is closed but Dr. said he would go in a fix it. I was no table to get my medicine until the following Tuesday. Completely unprofessional, especially considering the severity of my reactions to current medicines that could not be stopped cold turkey. Office staff is rude. Would not recommend.

Great doctor.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Westbrook and his staff are wonderful. I have an immune disorder that requires me to get plasma antibodies at a hospital infusion center. Dr. Westbrook is very knowledgeable about my immune disorder and is always juggling my dosage to make sure that I'm getting the optimal dose. He discovered my problem within 2 years of first seeing him when my Orlando physicians never discovered it in the 18 years of seeing them. Westbrook thinks outside the box. Seeing him does take a longer office wait time, but the time he takes with you and your health problems is worth the extra wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Westbrook.