Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Tracy Trail
North Shore Oncology Hematology Associates
525 E Congress Pkwy
Ste 300
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
815-759-9260
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Patient's Spouse on Oct 16th, 2014

Compassionate Doctor and gives my spouse the correct diagnosis, treatment and is honest.

|  Compassionate  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

I have stage IV lung cancer. Dr. Weyburn has been an oasis in the ocean of surgeries, radiations and liaisons with other doctors and facilities. Honestly, I would be lost without him on my case.

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2014

It's amazing on how the medical profession will let anybody practice medicine,this man is a non caring butcher,very concered about where his next dollar comes from,he should have his medical license pulled,can't diagnose his way out of a paper bag,if you ever reach the point of consulting with WEYBURN,Your doomed!!!!!!!!!

|  Always there for us  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

We would highly recommend Dr. Weyburn. My Mom started seeing him after her 2nd cancer which was breast cancer in 2007. Now she has lung cancer again and his care has been terrific. He always spends extra time with us and explains everything and answers all of our questions. There has been times I have even called him on the phone and he has always returned my calls promptly. I feel Dr. Weyburn's compassion,knowledge and overall care has helped my Mom tremendously during some tough hard times. We are very thankful for him.

|  Concern and care  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Always caring and concerned. Devotes time as needed.

|  Dont trust this doctor  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

my family member was treated like a nobody by this doctor!!! Dont go to!!!!

|  Interested in all facets of my care  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

My ailment was a puzzle to other doctors. They referred my to Dr. Weyburn of North Shore Oncologists, for further investigation and treatment. Although no specific cause was discovered, his treatment was successful. He was very personable and a pleasure to see each time I had an appointment.

|  SHOULD NOT HAVE A LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE,HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS,HE IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT HIS POCKETS,DOES NOT DIAGNOSE HIS PATIENTS CORRECTLY,AND BECAUSE OF HIS POOR DIAGNOSIS SOMEBODY VERY SPECIAL TO ME IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE,I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS PERSON TO AN ANIMAL,ALL OF HIS GOOD REVIEWS(past patients),ARE ALL DECEASED,THAT SHOULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HIM,TIME TO TRY ANOTHER PROFESSION

|  Needs to be more thorough!  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

If dr weyburn was more thorough my mothers cancer would not have progressed to stage IV . She felt something was wrong and he didn't follow up to check and make sure the cancer was gone when it was visible on her skin. Hopefully other patients won't experience the heartache our family has.

|  Wrong Review  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Weyburn gave a false view point of a my mother's condition and now my mother is fighting for her life outside of his care. His inaccuracy and judgement calls were not supported as well as his concern for my mother.

|  Pat Wilson  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Weyburn is one of the most compassanate, caring doctors I have ever met. He treated my husband for lung cancer and we couldn't have had better treatment. Everyone in the office was absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, my husband lost the battle with his cancer in July, 2010. I will never forget how wonderful Dr. Weyburn was during this difficult time in our lives.

|  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

We are so pleased with the care that my husband has and still continues to receive from Dr. Weyburn and his staff. He is caring and compassionate. He has been such a support for us all.