A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wharton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharton
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wharton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wharton, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wharton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Wharton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Wharton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wharton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wharton practices Cardiovascular Disease near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Cardiologists.