Learn more about Dr. Thomas Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Whitaker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Whitaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alexander Whitaker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Thomas Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Whitaker practices Ophthalmology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Ophthalmologists.