inactive

Thomas V Whitten MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
FOR GREAT SERVICE ,DR. T.WHITTEN BALTIMORE,MD
A GREAT DOCTOR ,VERY PLEASENT WITH PATIENTS AND VERY UNDERSTANDING OF THE CARE OF THE PARIENT. HE HAS A FATHERLY ATTITUDE TOWARD YOUNG PATIENTS AND VERY PLEASENT WITH THE PARENTS. HE CARRIES HIS HEART ON HIS SHOULDER BECAUSE HE LOVES HIS WORK AND TO MAKE SURE HE GIVES THE LOVE AND CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS. THANK YOU DR. WHITTEN FOR THE GREAT SERVICE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. I WISH THERE WHERE MORE DOCTORS LIKE YOU. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH THE GIFT OF CARING AND TAKING CARE OF HUMANS.

April 14th, 2015
Haven't seen Dr. Whitten for about 10 years. I am now living on the Eastern Shore, but I am referring a patient to him

July 18th, 2013
BEWARE!!!!
I had a Patella Femoral (kneecap) replacement by Dr. Whitten in 2008. He basically has messed up my life. More than one year after the surgery I was still in extreme pain and after numerous visits of hearing the same thing, "It's going to take time", I decided to get several second opinions (3 of them). The other doctors all agreed that this type of surgery should have never been done. They are rare, tou need to be very skilled, plus they usually don't hold up. Plus I had arthrtis is other parts of the knee. In 2010 I had reconstructive surgery that involed a total knee replacement. They did what they could, but my knee will never be the same. I firmly believe I was his guinea pig. So PLEASE stay away.

September 13th, 2012
Staff needs training on how to use computer schduling system, and customer service.

September 7th, 2012
Doctor is definitely knowledgeable, took care of me medically. The fact that all appointments with him have taken approximately an hour to an hour and a half to get through is ridiculous. Someone running the office should not book so many appointments in one day. A patient should never wait more then 15 minutes. If there is an emergency, patients should be notified of the wait time. I'd recommend the doctor for his ability, but I'd be honest, you have to be patient to be his patient.

September 7th, 2011
My Experience with Dr Whitten
From the first moments of my initial visit with Dr. Whitten I was extremely impressed. His staff was excellent and contacted me prior to the visit so I could be prepared,(i.e. MRI and XRAY films, medication list, etc.). His manner and ability to explain things to me in a way I could understand them was not by chance. He took the time and explained his diagnosis and also his plans to correct the problems with my knees. Before I went into surgery, he came and went over everything again and comforted me about the surgery. I actually felt good about it. The staff at Mercy was great too. After surgery he outlined after care and has been there whenever I have needed him. I hope I never need knee surgery again but, if I do I,m coming back to Dr. Whitten.