Thomas Wickiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas Wickiewicz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Thomas Wickiewicz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2013

Terrific Surgeon and Very Kind Man

Dr. Wickiewicz has many years of orthopedic experience. He was a Godsend in my son's case because he knew when to operate and when to wait. My son's knee injury was complex and required many previous surgeries...when we saw Dr. Wickiewicz he performed one more surgery and decided to postpone the next major surgery to see if my son improved. Both times he made the right decision. My son has recovered better than expected and can now run, bicycle for miles, and lives pain free.

December 11th, 2013

misdiagnosis

misdiagnosed me! told me i had an incurable disease. when i asked him if we should do a biopsy, he answered "why bother? i know what it is!". NOT! had two biopsys elsewhere and he was WRONG!

May 16th, 2012

The Best

Dr. Wickiewicz is one of the nicest orthopedic surgeons I have ever met. He has the perfect combination of compassion, skill, and experience. He is highly skilled in knee injuries and has helped my son with a very complex knee issue. He is also is great at communicating with his patients - he answers all your questions and gives an understandable, concise treatment plan.

January 30th, 2012

Dr Wickiewicz is very knowledgeable. I only wish his bedside manner was a bit more welcoming.

May 12th, 2010

Dr. W has a reputation as a top flight surgeon, and I've had an excellent outcome from my bilateral total knee replacement that he performed. He is an extremely nice, caring person who spends sufficient time with me, answers my questions, and is attuned to my interest in remaining active with joint replacements. Areas for improvement include phone accessibility. He is not accessible by phone, except perhaps for emergencies (I have not attempted to contact him for an emergency), but he does respond to emails within a day or two. Another area for improvement would be post-surgical followup on matters such as pain management. I tried to get help with pain management problems from his office after my surgery but was unsuccessful.

January 14th, 2010

I Love Dr. Wicky and Marry_ann

Dr. Wicky is my favorite Dr of all time.

August 1st, 2017