A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wicks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wicks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Wicks practice?
Dr. Thomas Wicks practices Emergency Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Laguna Hills Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Wicks, Dr. Tomas Wicks, Dr. Tommie Wicks, Dr. Tommy Wicks