A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wicks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wicks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wicks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Wicks MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Wicks practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wicks practices Emergency Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Emergency Physicians.