A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wiggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wiggins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Wiggins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Tobin Wiggins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wiggins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wiggins practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.