Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wiley
Dr. Thomas Wiley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Wiley is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center, Catawba Valley Medical Center and Caldwell Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wiley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wiley has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Thomas Wiley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Douglas Miller
Hickory, NC 0 mi44
Dr. Ralph Mcdonald
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Hickory, NC 0 mi34
Dr. Jonathan Moseley
Hickory, NC 0 mi8