Dr. Thomas Wilhelm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wilhelm?

August 13th, 2015

DR. Thomas James Wilhelm is a awesome and Amazing doctor. Thank you for everything... You a GREAT DOCTOR... I am glad to know there are still great doctors out there 😀

April 18th, 2011

Wonderful service

Took my young daughter in to the emergency room at 3:30am due to high fever and croupy cough. Dr. Wilhelm showed genuine concern, was incredibly patient with my sick daughter, and thoroughly explained everything to my wife and I. We could not have been more pleased with the service he and his staff provided.

January 19th, 2009

Melbourne Smith

I came in with abdominal pain that I didn't was anything special.Well, that Dr Wilhelm figured out I had a ruptured aorta and put me in a helicopter and I was in the operating room at Emanual Hospital 60 miles away 60 minutes after I first saw Dr Wilhelm. Thank you Dr Wilhelm!!!!!! My children and I owe My life to you.

COPD