Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Willard takes the time to listen to you and is kind. His staff is helpful and prompt. I'm glad he is my doctor.

|  20 Years as my doctor  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I've always trusted and been very satisfied with Dr. Willard and his staff. I've been treated very well.He is an excellent Doctor!

Oct 25th, 2012

HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. WILLARD FOR 6 YEARS NOW. AND I WOULD NOT TRADE HIM FOR ANOTHER. HE REALLY LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND TELLS YOU IN PLAN ENGLISH WHAT HE THINKS IS WRONG. AWESOME DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL STAFF!!!!

Sep 5th, 2012

he is very caring and welling to listen he treats you like family.

|  Listens to his patients.  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

I love that he doesn't write prescriptions unless absolutely necessary. He relies on testing and listening to the patient to arrive at a diagnosis. I've been to doctors who have an RX pad in hand as they walk into the room and won't listen to anything I say. They just want to make the symptoms go away and disregard the cause. Dr. Willard is not that way at all.

Jul 25th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Willard for about 15 years and he does take the time to explain things clearly. His staff is always friendly,and good at what they do. They always make me comfortable and he realy does call me to follow up on treatment if needed.I have recomended him to friends and family.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Willard for a very long time. He always takes time to listen. He's always straight forward to what he believes is the problem and if he can't fix it he will put me with someone he knows that will. His staff is great and always does their best to get me in as quick as possible to see the doctor. Couldn't ask for a better clinic.

Jun 5th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Love Love Love Dr. Willard and his wonderful staff. They are great with my kids. They are great with me (since I am a worrisome mother) Very kind and professional.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great Family clinic!! He's an excellent Doctor.Friendly staff and convenient schedule.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com