A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Irvine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Irvine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Irvine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irvine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan