A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas H Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Williams practice?
- Dr. Thomas Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Williams practices Urology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Urologists.