Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Williamson
Dr. Thomas Williamson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huron, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Williamson is affiliated with Firelands Regional Main Campus, Firelands Regional Medical Center and Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus. Dr. Williamson has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Williamson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Williamson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huron, OH.
Dr. Niharika Juwarkar
Huron, OH 0.01 mi6
Dr. Richard Cole
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Milan, OH 6.88 mi28
Dr. Jeffrey Garman
Sandusky, OH 7.11 mi33