A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Windham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Windham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Windham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Windham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Windham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Windham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Windham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Windham practices Neurological Surgery near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS.
See Oxford Surgeons.