Learn more about Dr. Thomas Windham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Windham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Windham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Windham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Windham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Windham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Windham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Windham practices Neurological Surgery near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS.
See Oxford Neurological Surgeons.