Learn more about Dr. Thomas Windham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Windham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Windham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Windham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Windham MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Windham practice?
- Dr. Thomas Windham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Windham practices Neurological Surgery near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Batesville, MS.
See Oxford Neurological Surgeons.