A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wingo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wingo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingo graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Wingo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wingo MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wingo practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wingo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wingo practices Neurology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Neurologists.