A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wisler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wisler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wisler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Charles Wisler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Wisler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wisler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.