A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wiswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wiswell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wiswell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Periventricular Leukomalacia
- Premature Infant Diseases
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiswell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wiswell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiswell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Wiswell practice?
Dr. Thomas Wiswell practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Orlando Pediatricians.