A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittkopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittkopp is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittkopp
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wittkopp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittkopp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wittkopp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Health System
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arno Wittkopp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Wittkopp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittkopp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wittkopp practices Psychiatry near Motley, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Staples, MN and Browerville, MN.
See Motley Psychiatrists.