A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittkopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittkopp is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittkopp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wittkopp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Health System
- St Josephs Medical Center
- Essentia Health St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arno Wittkopp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Wittkopp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittkopp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wittkopp practices Psychiatry near Motley, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Staples, MN and Browerville, MN.
See Motley Psychiatrists.