Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittmann
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wittmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wittmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wittmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wittmann practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.