Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wittmann
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wittmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wittmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Wittmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wittmann practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.