A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wittmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wittmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wittmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wittmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Glen Wittmann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Wittmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wittmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wittmann practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.