A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wolf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wolf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wolf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Wolf MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wolf has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wolf practices Ophthalmology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Ophthalmologists.