inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2011
Rating for Dr. Wolf
This doctor has the rudest bedside manner that I have seen in a doctor in years. Furthermore, he'll ask you a question as to why your there and as you attempt to share, he interrupts. When you try to give him detail information about the problem with your eye(s), he interrupts (stops) you again. He really is not interested in anything you have to say. This doctor needs to be retrained to "listen" to his patients first, especially if he wants to retain and have return patients. I would not recommend him to anyone nor plan to return for any follow-up care.

December 17th, 2010
Not recommended
Dr Wolf is rude and not concerned about the patient. He didn't listen to the issues or read documents form two different neurologists. He diagnosed me before he even examined me. Definately would not recommend to anyone else.

October 28th, 2009
I see Green
Dr. Wolf was offered up to me as the promised cure to my on going problems. I was told he is the best in the state, one of only 2 Neurology eye doctors around. I spent 5 hours in his office and walked away with no answers, no hope for an answer and no real sense that he even felt concern for my problems. This was my 4th visit with specialists in 3 weeks time. Dr. Wolf would not even take the time to even check my actual vision. I can't believe there can't be something done to help people retain their vision. I made a call to his office recently to make note of a new symptom that appeared, his advice was to call a different doctor. I was very pleased with the staff he has, they are very kind and know their jobs. He has some nice fancy tests that are able to be done in the office. In my case the multiple test that were done showed abnormal results but he offered no way to repair or prevent more damage.

April 17th, 2008
Tumor vs Dry Eyes
Went to him complaining of blurred vsion. Did routine eye exam. Indicated I had dry eyes, prescribed over the counter drops and wanted to see me in 90 days. My gp imediately had a CT scan and a MRI done clearly showing a crainopharghimoma. He was recommended for followup after surgery and was indignant that I'd not followed up with him. Feel all he wants is easy cases, very poor in communications, not interested in patient feedback at all. Stay away!!!

November 28th, 2015