A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woltanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woltanski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woltanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woltanski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Woltanski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carl Woltanski DO is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Woltanski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woltanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Woltanski practices General Practice near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak General Practitioners.