A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Woltanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woltanski
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Woltanski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woltanski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Woltanski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Carl Woltanski DO is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Woltanski practice?
- Dr. Thomas Woltanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Woltanski practices General Practice near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak General Practitioners.