A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Fuhing Wong MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wong practices Infectious Disease near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Acton Infectious Disease Doctors.